New Perspective

New Perspective
Can we fast foward to go down on me?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sibuk sane sibuk sini: Babak 39

Well hello there!

Hmmmmm, this is pretty awkward. I mean, I never updated this blog since forever. I was never a blog person anyway. I got addicted to Facebook for a while, then Twitter. Now I'm just a silent reader on both SNS. 

So many things have changed since 2010(that was when I last updated this blog anyway). I have finished my law degree course, now waiting for my final semester result. Not that I'm excited or anything. Now I'm just praying to Allah, please let me pass all paper, so I can continue with LLB and finish my study as well. This is final year, i have to pass all paper so that i can continue my LLB with my best friends. Well, it is important for me to continue my LLB with my best friends because if not I will be lonely and maybe will not have the motivation to study. My social skills has depleted(not that it was great before though). I cant seem to blend in and find new friends. I will sit at the corner and be the awkward turtle. 

I guess I am more matured now. Well, I have to though! I am 23 years old already. The thing is, my taste in music has changed drastically. I am a K-pop fans now. Ha-ha. I used to hate K-pop so much. To make it worst, my best friends are all K-pop sucker now. Its okay, I guess people change so their taste in music can change too! I can sing Korean songs now, though I surely had no idea what am I singing. To hell with pronunciation. i can sing blablabla and still think I'm cool. Haha.

Its written up there saying that I have been single for 3 years. Well, that is not necessarily true though. I had a very bad relationship before. It was two years ago I think. I do not want to talk about it. I just want to pretend that the relationship does not exist at all. So yeah! I have been single for 3 years 9 months and 5 days. That is pretty long dont you think? It must have been pretty lonely though. Ugh! Sometimes, but not always. See the guy in yellow t-shirt? In the sidebar, i want to regard him as my last ex-boyfriend since i has a non-existence relationship before. I have a boyfriend now though, although it is a delusional boyfriend. Who cares? He was owned by the public, i mean it in a very good way(I am definitely not a sasaeng.) His name is Lee Sungmin, my delusional boyfriend. 


Thats him, thats Lee Sungmin. Sometimes all I want to do is sing 'Isnt She Lovely' (i should change to 'Isnt He Lovely' though) at him 24/7. Except that he did not know me and we never met. Well, I met him once only with other thousands of people. Yup! U guessed it right, he is an IDOL. He is a Super Junior member. Well, thats why hes my delusional boyfriend. Its okay, having a delusional boyfriend can be better that having a normal boyfriend. Normal is boring, right? 

So i guess that is all for today. I was just browsing and then luckily I found my old blog again. Its nothing much. 2 or 3 years later I might be cringing with what I have been writing today. I blabbed because I was bored! Haha. 

Goodbye!

P/s: Sasaeng means a very bad fans that follow around your artist and kind of put them in danger. Only Korean sasaeng sometimes put danger in a whole new level though. Its scary!